- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts (about 8 oz)
- 1 cup BBQ Sauce
- 1 ripe medium pineapple, cut into spears
- 6 strips cooked bacon, chopped
- 1 cup shredded pepper jack cheese
- 2 jalapeños, sliced
- 1 cup chopped purple cabbage
- 6 Old El Paso Stand ‘n Stuff Soft Taco Shells
- Salt and pepper, to taste
1. Place chicken breasts and BBQ sauce in a large Ziploc bag. Make sure the BBQ sauce is coating the chicken. Let sit for 15 minutes.
2. Heat the grill to medium-high heat. Place chicken on grill. Grill chicken, without turning, for about 6 to 10 minutes, depending on the thickness of your chicken. Flip and grill until cooked through, or a thermometer inserted in the thickest part of meat registers 160 degrees, about 6 to 10 minutes more.
3. While the chicken is grilling, grill the pineapple. Place the pineapple spears on the grill and turn them every few minutes until all sides are grilled and pineapple is tender.
4. Remove chicken and pineapple from grill. Let cool to room temperature. Chop the chicken and pineapple into bite size pieces.
5. Place chicken, pineapple, bacon, cheese, jalapeño slices, and cabbage into Stand ‘n Stuff Soft Taco Shells. Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Serve immediately.