- 2 to 4 small corn tortillas (you may double them up if you wish)
- 2 eggs
- 1 ripe avocado
- Yogurt or sour cream
- Hot sauce
- Blister the tortillas over an open flame until slightly charred in places. (Or, if you don’t have a gas stove, in a very hot cast iron skillet.)
- While they blister, start scrambling your eggs. (I like them scrambled pretty soft, in a small non-stick pan, but they’re eggs — they’re personal. Cook them how you like them.)
- While your eggs are finishing, divide about half of the avocado onto the blistered tortillas — you can either mash it right on, or cut in slices and lay them down. Salt it lightly.
- Pile on the finished eggs, a dollop or two of yogurt or sour cream, and a drizzle of your favorite hot sauce. Eat standing up.