- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pound shrimp, peeled and deveined and tails removed
- 12.4 ounces Robert Rothschild Farm Rosemary Citrus & Pepper Sauce
- 8 flour tortillas
- 8-1/2 ounces fresh cole slaw mix
- 1 red pepper, cut into strips
- 1 yellow pepper, cut into strips
- 1 avocado, sliced
- In a large skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat. Add shrimp in a single layer and cook for two minutes until pink.
- Flip shrimp and cook for an additional 2-3 minutes until shrimp is pink and flesh is opaque.
- Stir in 1 cup of Rosemary Citrus & Papper Sauce and warm through. Remove from heat.
- Assemble tacos by topping a tortilla with cole slaw, pepper strips, avocado slices and shrimp.
- Top with additional Rosemary Citrus & Pepper Sauce, if desired.