Pork Tenderloin Tacos
- 2 (1 pound) pork tenderloins, fat trimmed and silverskin removed
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon corriander
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Corn or flour tortillas for serving
- Cotija, feta, cheddar, or monterey jack cheese for topping the tacos
Pico de Gallo
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1/4 cup red onion, diced
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 of a jalepeno, deseeded and finely diced
- Juice of a lime
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
To Make the Pork Tenderloin Tacos
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with foil and spray it with cooking spray.
- Trim the excess fat and the silverskin off of the pork tenderloins and place them on the prepared baking sheet.
- In a small bowl combine all of the spices and whisk together.
- Pour half of the spice mixture onto each pork tenderloin and rub it evenly into the meat.
- Place the pork into the oven and roast it for 25 minutes or until a thermometer inserted into the center reads 145 degrees.
- Remove the pork from the oven and let it rest for 10 minutes before thinly slicing it.
- Place the sliced pork, pico de gallo, and cheese into the tortillas and serve immediately.
To Make the Pico de Gallo
- Quarter the cherry tomatoes and place them in a large bowl.
- Add in the remaining ingredients and toss everything together.
- Serve on top of the pork tenderloin tacos.