- 1 head cauliflower
- 3-4 tablespoons Sriracha
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
For the slaw:
- 1/3 to 1/2 red cabbage, shredded
- 1-2 carrots cut into matchsticks or cubed
- 1/4 cup mayo
- juice from 1/2 lime (use the rest to serve alongside these)
- 2 teaspoons rice vinegar
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1-2 tablespoons chopped green onion
- Remove any leaves from the head of cauliflower and cut into small, bite-sized florets. Blanch in boiling, salted water for 2-3 minutes. In a small bowl or glass stir together the hot sauce, soy sauce, and 1 tablespoon rice vinegar. Once the cauliflower is done blanching, drain well and then toss in the sauce. Oil a baking sheet and spread the cauliflower out in one layer. Roast at 400°F for 20-22 minutes, tossing once in the middle (just to make sure they don’t stick and all sides get roasted).
- While that’s cooking you can throw together the slaw. Shred the cabbage and cut up the carrot(s). In a bowl or large glass stir together the mayo, lime juice and 2 teaspoons rice vinegar. Taste and add salt and pepper to your liking. Drench the cabbage and carrots in the sauce so that all pieces get coated in the creamy goodness.
- Once the cauliflower is done roasting, assemble your tacos, topping with some green onions or salsa or sour cream (or all three if you live dangerously).