- 1 pound ground beef or turkey
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 1 (1 ounce) taco seasoning packet
- 6-8 snack sized bags of Fritos or Doritos
- black beans
- shredded cheese
- sour cream
- ranch/salsa mixture (1:1 ratio prepared ranch dressing and your favorite salsa)
- Brown beef or turkey and drain the fat. Add the onion to the meat and sautee a couple of minutes until soft. Add the taco seasoning along with 1/2 cup of water and simmer until water is absorbed. If serving immediate pour in a bowl. You can also combine the meat and black beans if you want and keep them warm in a slow cooker.
- Crush your chips with your hands and open your bag. Add whatever toppings you desire and eat with a fork as you walk around! I always drizzle it with my ranch/salsa mixture.