Skip to navigation
Skip to content
- Chipotle Lime Creama
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- ½ teaspoon chipotle chili powder
- Kosher salt to taste
- Chipotle Shrimp
- ½ lb shrimp (I used peeled, de-veined shrimp)
- 1 teaspoon chipotle chili powder
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 6 corn tortillas
- finely shredded cabbage
- pico de gaillo
- For the Chipotle Lime Creama:
- In a small bowl whisk together the sour cream, lime juice and chipotle chili powder. Season to taste with kosher salt. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- For the Shrimp:
- Rub the shrimp with the spice mixture and let marinate for 30 minutes.
- Add the vegetable oil to a large non-stick pan and bring it to medium heat. Add the shrimp and cook until just opaque, about 3 minutes.
- Heat the tortillas and add the shrimp, shredded cabbage and avocado. Squeeze the fresh lime over the top and serve with the pico de gaillo and Chipotle Lime Creama.
Related tags :