Skip to content
- Chipotle Lime Creama
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- ½ teaspoon chipotle chili powder
- Kosher salt to taste
- Chipotle Shrimp
- ½ lb shrimp (I used peeled, de-veined shrimp)
- 1 teaspoon chipotle chili powder
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 6 corn tortillas
- finely shredded cabbage
- pico de gaillo
- For the Chipotle Lime Creama:
- In a small bowl whisk together the sour cream, lime juice and chipotle chili powder. Season to taste with kosher salt. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- For the Shrimp:
- Rub the shrimp with the spice mixture and let marinate for 30 minutes.
- Add the vegetable oil to a large non-stick pan and bring it to medium heat. Add the shrimp and cook until just opaque, about 3 minutes.
- Heat the tortillas and add the shrimp, shredded cabbage and avocado. Squeeze the fresh lime over the top and serve with the pico de gaillo and Chipotle Lime Creama.