- 1 1/2 to 2 lbs. boneless chicken breasts
- 2 cups low sodium, fat-free chicken broth
- 1 package taco seasoning
- 1 package ranch seasoning mix
- Flour or corn tortillas
- Suggested toppings: shredded cheese, salsa, sour cream, lettuce, avocado
- Place the chicken into the slow cooker. In a bowl, whisk together the chicken broth, ranch seasoning mix, and taco seasoning. Pour the mixture over the chicken.
- Cook the chicken on low for about 3 1/2 hours or 1 1/2 hours on high. Remove the chicken and shred with a fork. Place the shredded chicken back into the slow cooker and cook for another 10 minutes.