- 4 boneless-skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of chopped fresh cilantro
- 4 tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 teaspoons of minced garlic
- 1/2 cup of lime juice
- 1/2 tablespoon of course kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon of pepper
- Combine chicken and all marinade ingredients in a bowl or large Ziploc bag. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes and up to 4 hours.
- Chicken for tacos always tastes best when grilled (for 5-7 minutes) but you can saute it as well for about 8-10 minutes on medium heat or until cooked through (165 degrees). After chicken is cooked, chop into small pieces and squeeze fresh lime juice and cilantro over the top.
- Serve with warm corn or flour tortillas and an array of toppings!