- 5-6 Flour Tortillas
- ½ Cup Apple Pie Filling, Coarsely Chopped
- ¼ Cup Sugar
- 2 tbsp Cinnamon
- Oil for Frying
- Whipped Topping
- Caramel Sauce
- Chocolate Sauce
- Preheat oil to 360 Degrees.
- Using a round cookie cutter, cut out 3-4 smaller circles out of each tortilla.
- Combine sugar and cinnamon in a shallow bowl and set aside.
- One at a time, fold each tortilla in half and using a set of tongs to keep its shape, submerge into hot oil. Hold the tortillas in the oil with the tongs for 5-10 seconds until it holds it shape on its own. Allow to fry for an additional 30 seconds or until golden brown.
- Once golden brown, remove tortillas from oil and dust in sugar and cinnamon mix.
- Allow to cool for 1-2 minutes.
- Fill each mini taco with chopped apple pie filling and top with toppings of choice.