- 1/2 large avocado, pit removed
- 1/4 cup fat free sour cream
- juice of 1/2 lime
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro
- kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil, plus more for frying tortillas
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 1 jalapeno, seeded and diced (optional)
- 4 small corn tortillas
- crumbled cotija cheese
- shredded lettuce
- 1 tomato, seeded and diced
- 2 cups Slow Cooker Pulled Pork
- Use a spoon to scoop avocado out of skin.
- Combine avocado, sour cream, lime juice and cilantro in a food processor. Turn on and process until smooth, about 30 seconds. Remove from food processor, transfer to bowl and season with salt. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- In a skillet, heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil over medium heat. Add onion and jalapeno (if using) cook for 2 minutes. Add in pulled pork and stir to combine. Cook until pork is warmed through. Add salt and pepper if needed. Reduce heat to low to keep warm while you prepare the shells.
- Lightly coat the bottom of a small skillet with olive oil. Heat over medium-high heat. Cook tortillas one at a time until soft, about 30 seconds on each side. Fold over to make a taco shell. As you cook each tortilla, place them on paper towels to absorb any of the oil left over.
- To assemble the tacos, spread a little of the avocado cream down the middle of the taco shell. Spoon in pork mixture. Top with cotija cheese, lettuce and tomatoes.