- Vindaloo Fire Seasoning
- 2 lbs Skirt Steak
- Tortilla, Flour or White Corn
- Cilantro & Scallion
- Queso Fresco
- Trim fat off steak and cut off access around sides. Season both sides generously with Vindaloo Fire seasoning. Use more seasoning for a bolder flavor. Let steak rest come to room temperate and allow to rest for 15 minutes before grilling.
- Chop scallions, cilantro and combine. Crumble cheese and cut up a handful of limes.
- Grill steak on an super hot grill for 4 minutes on each side. Lets steak rest for 10 minutes. Cut into 4″ pieces then slice across the grain.
- Add sliced steak to tortilla, top with cilantro, scallion, queso and your favorite salsa and limes.