- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 pound medium sizes shrimp, cleaned
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/4 teaspoon chipotle chile powder
- 4 cups broccoli slaw
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- Kosher salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons gochujang paste
- 6-8 small flour tortillas, lightly steamed
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
- 1/4 cup diced green onions
In a large skillet set over medium high heat add unsalted butter.
In a medium sized bowl add shrimp, paprika, curry and chipotle chile powder. Stir to combine.
Add shrimp to the pan of melted butter. Cook just until the shrimp is pink and firm.
In a medium bowl add all ingredients and stir to combine. Let it sit while you prepare the shrimp.
In a small bowl whisk together and let sit while you prepare your tacos.
Top tortillas with equal amounts of slaw, shrimp, drizzle with gochujang mayonnaise and sprinkle with chopped cilantro and green onions.